Select To Get Started:
The Wake County Public School System is now offering a secure site for current and former students to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
CURRENT STUDENTS may use CFNC.org to send transcripts to colleges and universities in North Carolina for free. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS CFNC.ORG
Please note the information below:
- Please allow 7-10 business days to process student record orders.
- Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted. If you are a government agency, please contact our office to receive a coupon code prior to submitting your request.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM).
- Walk-In requests ARE FOR FORMER STUDENTS ONLY. They will be processed within 1 hour and will incur a $30.00 processing fee. Pick up is at Central Records - 110 Corning Rd, Cary, NC 27518. Cash is the only acceptable payment method.
- You will receive emails from email@example.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process you request.
- Click the appropriate link or icon to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$10.00 ea|
|Verification of Birth Date||$10.00 ea|
|Immunization Record||$10.00 ea|
|Verification of Name||$10.00 ea|
|Proof of Graduation||$10.00 ea|
|Deferred Action/Dream Act||$10.00 ea|
FOR CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS - OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
|Graduation Verification||$25.00 ea|
|High School Transcript||$25.00 ea|
GED information must be obtained through the GED Office at the Community College.
ALL FORMER STUDENTS CONTACT:
Crossroads Building II
110 Corning Road
Cary, NC 27518
ALL CURRENT STUDENTS CONTACT THE SCHOOL YOU ARE CURRENTLY ATTENDING. The Scriborder request goes directly to the school and the records are housed at the school until graduation.
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM